Tourist insurance

If you are here for a good time, not a long time, NAC has you covered with this specialised short term vehicle insurance.

Jetsetter Insurance

NAC’s Jetsetter insurance will give you third party insurance for the period you are travelling. We can cover you for a period of three, six, nine or twelve months and we accept all international licences.

Call us for a quote on...

0800 501 508

So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start road-tripping, and let us take care of protecting you along the way.

NAC’s tourist insurance will give you basic cover for the period you are travelling here in New Zealand.