Tourist Insurance

Get covered with short term car insurance, ideal for those travelling on holiday in New Zealand.

Our Jetsetter insurance is third party liability cover for you, so that if you have an accident while on holiday, we can take care of any damage you cause to another person’s property.

We can cover you for three, six, nine or 12 months and can cover you for up to $20 million for any damage to anyone’s property. We accept all international licenses.

So if you’re travelling through New Zealand, do it in comfort knowing that NAC has you covered.

Give us a call on 0800 501 508 to get covered, or click here to get a quote.