Tourist insurance

If you are here for a good time, not a long time, NAC has you covered with this specialised short term vehicle insurance.

NAC Jetsetter Insurance


Get insurance on your terms. We can cover you with Third Party insurance for three, six, nine or twelve months, so you're covered for as long or as little time as you need.


You might be willing to accept the risk that your own vehicle could be damaged in an accident, but what about damage to other people's vehicles and property? That’s when you need third party insurance.


Visiting from overseas, or haven’t got your NZ licence yet? We’ve got you covered, all international licences accepted.

Call us for a quote on...

0800 501 508

So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start road-tripping, and let us take care of protecting you along the way.

We have been looking after high performance vehicles for over 18 years.